J-1 – The J-1 exchange visitor visa is for educational and cultural exchange programs designated by the Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.

Q -1 The Q1 visa is a temporary USA exchange visa for international cultural exchange visitors that allow them to work. The employment also gives these participants the opportunity to share their culture and traditions with people in the US.