• Any Employment Visa – If you have the right combination of skills, education, and/or work experience, you may be able to live and work permanently in the United States by seeking an employment-based immigrant visa. The Permanent Workers describes the five employment-based immigrant visa preferences (also called categories). Dependents also can apply along with main applicant.

  • Family base Visas – Blood relations – family – U.S. immigration law allows certain noncitizens who are family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to become lawful permanent residents (get a Green Card) based on specific family relationships. If you are the spouse, minor child or parent of a U.S. citizen

  • Investor Visa – EB-5 – USCIS administers the EB-5 Program. Under this program, investors (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence) , Demonstrate that a “qualified investment” (see below) is being made in a new commercial enterprise located within an approved Regional Centre; and, show, using reasonable methodologies, that 10 or more jobs are actually created either directly or indirectly by the new commercial enterprise through revenues generated from increased exports, improved regional productivity, job creation, or increased domestic capital investment resulting from the pilot program. Currently the minimum amount of an EB5 investment is $900000 US Dollars.

  • Marriage Based Visas & K-1 Visa – The purpose of this form is to request the agency’s approval to allow your spouse to live in the U.S. as a permanent resident. It also provides you with the opportunity to prove that you have a valid marriage, which is the basis of any marriage-based petition. The fiancé(e) K-1 non-immigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen. The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé (e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival.

  • EB-1 – The EB-1 visa is an employment-based green card available to foreign nationals who demonstrate extraordinary ability in their field, whether the sciences, the arts, education, business, or athletics. Evidence proving extraordinary is by “sustained national or international acclaim.”

    EB-2 – The EB2 Visa, or EB2 Green Card, is a second preference employment-based visa that allows for permanent resident status. It is available for foreign nationals who hold an advanced degree or equivalent. You must also prove your “exceptional ability”, meaning significant expertise in your field.

  • US Citizenship – Persons who complete green card & more than 5 years’ experience. Becoming a U.S. citizen protects you and your children from deportation.