• B1 – Temporary Business Visitor – eligible for a B-1 visa if you will be participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States

    B2- Tourism Purposes – B2 visa is not only limited to individuals for tourism purposes, but also for travel related to seeking medical treatment or other personal purposes.

  • H1-B– The H-1B is a temporary (non-immigrant) visa category that allows employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in “specialty occupations” that require at least a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent

    H2-B – The H-2B non-immigrant program permits employers to temporarily hire non-immigrants to perform non-agricultural labour or services in the United States. The employment must be of a temporary nature for a limited period of time such as a one-time occurrence, seasonal need, peak load need or intermittent need.

    ​L-1 – L-1 visas are available to employees of an international company with offices in both the United States and abroad. The visa allows such foreign workers to relocate to the corporation’s US office after having worked abroad for the company for at least one continuous year within the previous three prior to admission in the US.

  • J-1 – The J-1 exchange visitor visa is for educational and cultural exchange programs designated by the Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.

    Q -1 The Q1 visa is a temporary USA exchange visa for international cultural exchange visitors that allow them to work. The employment also gives these participants the opportunity to share their culture and traditions with people in the US.

  • E-1 Treaty Trader Visa – The E-1 Treaty Trader Visa allows individuals, or employees of companies, to enter the U.S. to carry out international trade.

    E-2 Treaty Investor Visa – The E-2 non-immigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation, or with which the United States maintains a qualifying international agreement, or which has been deemed a qualifying country by legislation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. Certain employees of such a person or of a qualifying organization may also be eligible for this classification.

  • Dependents of Non Immigrants – Visa processing of all the dependents of non-immigrant visa holders.

  • Consular Process – Consular processing is the procedure of applying for an immigrant visa (green card) through a U.S. embassy or consulate in a foreign country. It is also one of two paths for obtaining an immigrant visa to the United States through family-based immigration.

  • Change of status and extension of status – If you want to change your status while in the United States, you (or in some cases your employer) must file a request with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on the appropriate form before your authorized stay expires.

  • Health Care Professionals – Visa processing for all the health care professionals. Healthcare Professionals Can Meet H-1B Visa Requirements · You must have a license or other permission needed by the state in which you will be practicing.(Eg Physicians , Physical Therapist , Nurses & Pharmacists.

  • R-1 Religious Visa – The R-1 visa classification allows you to come to the United States temporarily to be employed at least part time by a bona fide non-profit religious organization in the United States to work solely as a minister, in a religious vocation, or in a religious occupation.

  • P-Visa – The P-1 entertainment visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreign nationals who are athletes, artists and entertainers to enter into the U.S. for a specific event, competition or performance. The P-1 Visa classifications cover individuals who compete at an internationally recognized level.

  • O – Visa – The O-1 non-immigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.